Senior C++/Python Software Engineer
Software developer with 6++ years of professional experience with software development.
08.2020 ActiveVideo Engineering
Senior Software Egnineer
- Developing AppCloud backend
- Improving existing code base quality through testing and refactoring.
- C++, Python, MPEG, HLS, DASH, ElasticSearch, AWS, Docker
09.2018 - 06.2020 Samsung Research and Development
Software Engineer @Samsung
- 2nd place at internal Samsung Bixby App Hackathon.
- Optimization of ToF depth sensor software for the flagship smartphones.
- Created and improved multiple automation tools to simplify workflow.
- Introduced unit tests to a previously untested code base.
- Owner of a media controller submodule.
- Designed and developed EWIDL documentation management system.
03.2017 - 08.2018 Nokia
Software Engineer @Nokia
- Development of LTE Base Station software in C++.
- Creating system component tests with TTCN3 language.
- Workflow automation Python / Bash.
- Member of the code reviewers group.
- Full stack web application development using Flask/SQLite and Crucible/Fisheye API.
- Participated in SCRUM training.
- Participated in AngularJS 2.0 training.
02.2016 - 02.2017 Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
Designer / Backend C++ Developer @Sabre
- Development of airlines reservation system in C++.
- Workflow automation in Python / Bash.
- Supporting Informatica processing system for RollceRoyce.
06.2014 - 02.2016 Zylia
Research & Development Software Engineer
- Set-top-box operating system development in C++ (Zenterio OS).
- Full stack web application development using Django/JQuery/Celery on AWS.
- Conducted research on sound processing algorithms and implemented them.
- Writing multimedia processing pipelines in GStreamer/C++.
Intern R&D Software Engineer
- Design and implementation of digital watermark decoder for H264 video stream in C++ / Gstreamer.
08.2013 - 12.2013 Serious Impact
C++ / Java Developer
- Poriting iOS 3D Ski Jumping game to Android.
- Cross platform game engine development with Java/C++/JNI
- Polish (native proficiency)
- English (full professional proficiency)
- artificial intelligence, neuroscience
- climbing, playing violin